BeiBen Truck (Baotou BeiBen Heavy-Duty Truck Co) is a heavy-truck manufacturer based in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China. BeiBen, (North Benz), is part of the North industries Group Corporation (NORINCO). It was founded in 1988 when BeiBen signed an agreement with Daimler-Benz to manufacture Mercedes-Benz Trucks. Mercedes was to deliver CKD kits for assembly by BeiBen, and within a few years, the trucks would contain 90% domestic parts. By 2010, BeiBen was building 40,000 trucks a year.
BeiBen Axle factory produces Mercedes-Benz licensed axles for the heavy duty trucks. Axle models include the planetary hub-reduction axles HL-7/HD-7, and the steering axles VL-4. These axles are well reputed throughout China, Malaysia, Indonesia, South America, South Africa for its robustness and high loading capacity and durability. These axles are in turn used by other truck manufacturers in China as well.
In 2014, at the IAA Hannover, a BeiBen V3 prime-mover equipped with the ZF-Astronic gearbox was exhibited by ZF. 
2014 also marks the year when BeiBen trucks are equipped with Euro-5 emission engines, delivered to Singapore and Hong Kong.
In April 2018, Beiben exhibited the first Euro-VI compliant trucks at the Beijing Autoshow Exhibition. Singapore became the 1st country to receive the new Euro-VI trucks.
- BeiBen V3
- BeiBen NG80
- BeiBen KK Mining Dump Truck
Traditionally, Beiben trucks are equipped with Weichai engines and Fuller FAST transmissions in most markets. Certain models are also equipped with the ZF 16S151 transmission and Deutz air-cooled engines.
ZF and Beiben has a joint venture in Chongqing China, to manufacture ZF Beiben Drivetech transmissions.
The first Beiben Euro-5 truck is equipped with a Euro-5 Weichai WP12-430 engine, coupled with a ZF-Beiben 9T2280 transmission.
The first Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) BEIBEN trucks are equipped with the FAST 16JZSD200 transmission, Euro-5 Weichai engine, successfully delivered to Singapore.
The first Beiben Euro-VI compliant trucks are equipped with a Weichai WP13-500 engine, with a FAST 12JZSD240 AMT transmission, delivered to the local users in Singapore.
- "Welcome to BEIBEN-Truck.com". www.beiben-truck.com. Archived from the original on 2016-09-19. Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- "BeiBen Truck Continues to Set up Assembly Lines in South Africa - China Truck Industry, Truck News, Parts News -www.chinatrucks.com". www.chinatrucks.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-22. Retrieved 2016-04-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "PIX: ZF offers look ahead to the IAA Commercial Vehicles Show". 10 July 2014.
- "Weichai Group". En.weichai.com. Retrieved 2020-01-17.
- "Shaanxi Fast Auto Drive Group Company | Shaanxi Fast Gear Co.,Ltd". Web.archive.org. Retrieved 2020-01-17.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2019-06-04. Retrieved 2020-06-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)