CaseStack is an American company that provides supply chain management (SCM) services, including warehousing, transportation, and supply chain management software (SCMS) to consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs). It uses a proprietary software as a service platform for its collaborative retailer consolidation programs. CaseStack has been recognized in Food Logistics' Top 85 3PL Providers, Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies 100 Great Supply Chain Partners and Inbound Logistics' Top 100 3PL Providers.
CaseStack was founded in 1999 by former Procter & Gamble executive, Dan Sanker. CaseStack began with a headquarters based in Santa Monica, California, and added another in Fayetteville, Arkansas in 2007.
CaseStack offers three distinct technology editions for logistics services: a Transportation Edition for clients who outsource only transportation services; a Logistics Edition that includes warehousing; and an Enterprise Edition for clients who integrate with their enterprise-wide systems.
In December 2018, Hub Group completed the acquisition of CaseStack. 
- ""FL's Top 85 3PL Providers," Food Logistics, 2010". Archived from the original on 2011-02-10. Retrieved 2011-01-06.
- Foster, Thomas A. "Meet Your Match: 100 Great Supply Chain Partners," Supply Chain Brain, 2008 Archived July 16, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Top 100 3PL Providers," Inbound Logistics, 2007. Archived December 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "Blockchain Technology Company ShipChain Signs Partnership With CaseStack". Influencive. 2018-04-16.
- "Acquisition Announcement". www.hubgroup.com. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- "Hub Group Completes Previously Announced Acquisition of CaseStack, Inc". Hub Group Inc. Retrieved 2020-04-23.