A car, also called a motor car or an automobile, is a four-wheeled wheeled vehicle that is self-propelled by its own engine. It has seats for the driver and almost without exception, for at least one passenger.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Automobile associations (7 C, 27 P)
- History of the automobile (8 C, 17 P)
- Individual cars (2 C, 37 P)
- Car ownership (4 C, 11 P)
- Car performance (1 C, 5 P)
- Auto racing (20 C, 6 P)
- Automotive terminology (26 P)
- Images of cars (1 C, 97 F)