The Buriram International Circuit (known as Chang International Circuit (ช้าง อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล เซอร์กิต) for commercial purposes, but listed by its non-commercial name because of alcohol restrictions in some countries) is a motorsport race track in Buriram, Buriram Province, Thailand. The circuit was opened in 2014. This is the first FIA Grade 1 and FIM Grade A circuit in Thailand. The track's primary corporate sponsor, Chang Beer, named the track as part of the sponsorship; however, because of laws regarding alcohol sponsorship in France and Qatar, the circuit uses the non-commercial name in FIM documentation.
The Japanese Super GT has visited Buriram since 2014. Also, the TCR International Series, TCR Asia Series and GT Asia Series is scheduled to race at Buriram in October 2015, and the World Touring Car Championship in November 2015, and the Asian Le Mans Series in January 2016.
On 22 March 2015, the first ever Thailand round of the World Superbike Championship was held at the circuit. Both of the Superbike races were won by UK rider Jonathan Rea and the World Supersport race was won by Thai rider Ratthapark Wilairot, much to the delight of the Thai spectators.
On 12 March 2016, the second Thailand round of the World Superbike Championship was held. UK rider Jonathan Rea again won race 1, UK rider Tom Sykes won race 2. The World Supersport race was won by the French rider Jules Cluzel.
On 11 March 2017, the third Thailand round of the World SuperBike Championship took place. UK rider Jonathan Rea scored his hattrick of race 1 wins at the circuit and also won race 2. The World Supersport race was won by Italian rider Federico Caricasulo, local Thai rider Decha Kraisart came second.
In September 2017, Dorna Sports confirmed that MotoGP will be held at the Buriram International Circuit, with a three-year commitment running from 2018 to 2020 for a race called the PTT Thailand Grand Prix.
The lap records at the Chang International Circuit are listed as:
Marc Márquez at Buriram International Circuit
Dani Pedrosa riding his Repsol Honda at Buriram International Circuit
- Dagys, John. "VIDEO: 100,000 Fans Pack Buriram for Asian LMS Round – Sportscar365". sportscar365.com.
- "WorldSBK". www.worldsbk.com.
- Pettit, Vince. "Carrera Cup Asia announces visit to Tilke designed Thailand circuit". theCheckeredFlag.co.uk. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- "MotoGP 2018 Confirmed At Chang International Circuit". September 3, 2017.
- "2019-2020 4 Hours of Buriram Best laptimes per driver" (PDF). Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2018 Super GT Round 4 Race Results GT500". Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2017-2018 6 Hours of Buriram Best laptimes per driver" (PDF). Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2019–20 F3 Asian Championship Round 5 Race 14 Results". Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2019 Superbike World Championship Buriram Session Facts". Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2018 Super GT Round 4 Race Results GT300". Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2015 WTCC Race Of Thailand Session Facts". Retrieved 16 March 2021.
- "2017-2018 Asian Le Mans Series 6 Hours of Buriram F4 Race 5 Results" (PDF). Retrieved 17 May 2021.
- Chang International Circuit official website