The Circuito San Juan Villicum is a motor sports racing circuit located in the San Juan Province of Argentina close to National Route 40. The circuit is anti-clockwise with a length of 4.276 km (2.657 mi). There are seven turns to the right and ten left. The undulating contours were artificially created by moving more than 700,000 cubic meters of earth.
The track was designed by Leonardo Stella, a specialist architect in autodromes, and look for a degree of approval A1.[clarification needed]
The inaugural racing event was on October 14, 2018 with the World Superbike Championship for motorcycles. The first automobile race was on November 18 of the same year with the Turismo Carretera and Súper TC 2000.
- July: Top Race V6
- August: Turismo Carretera
- September: Súper TC 2000
- October: Superbike World Championship, TCR South America Touring Car Championship
- December: Turismo Carretera
- Turismo Nacional (2020–2021)
The official race lap records at the Circuito San Juan Villicum are listed as:
|Grand Prix Circuit: 4.276 km (2018–present)|
|World SBK||1:37.345||Scott Redding||Ducati Panigale V4 R||2021 San Juan Villicum World SBK round|
|World SSP||1:41.906||Jules Cluzel||Yamaha YZF-R6||2021 San Juan Villicum World SSP round|
|Súper TC 2000||1:48.631||Agustín Canapino||Toyota Corolla Mk.12||2021 San Juan Villicum Súper TC 2000 round|
|Turismo Carretera||1:49.736||Mariano Werner||Ford Falcon||2018 San Juan Villicum Turismo Carretera round|
|Formula Renault Argentina||1:50.527||Mateo Polakovich||Tito F4-A||2019 San Juan Villicum Formula Renault Argentina round|
|Turismo Carretera Circuit: 4.254 km (2019–present)|
|Turismo Carretera||1:42.309||Julián Santero||Ford Falcon||2021 2nd San Juan Villicum Turismo Carretera round|
- Pirelli is on the way to Argentina for the penultimate round of the FIM Superbike World Championship betting on rear solutions in soft compounds Pirelli.com, October 7 2019. Retrieved October 11 2019
- "Inédito: Una vuelta en el nuevo autódromo de El Villicum".
- "World Superbike Motul Argentinean Round, 15-17 October 2021 Results Superpole Race" (PDF). Retrieved 17 October 2021.
- "World Supersport Motul Argentinean Round, 15-17 October 2021 Results Race 2" (PDF). Retrieved 17 October 2021.
- "STC2000 2021 » Circuito San Juan Villicum Round 17 Results". Retrieved 23 April 2022.
- "TC / RESULTADOS / 2018 / SAN JUAN (CARRERA 14 DE 15)". Retrieved 3 May 2022.
- "2019/ Fecha 03/San Juan Villicum". Retrieved 3 May 2022.
- "TC / RESULTADOS / 2021 / SAN JUAN VILLICUM (CARRERA 9 DE 15)". Retrieved 3 May 2022.