ElDorado National is an American bus manufacturer owned by Forest River (NYSE: REVG). Heavy-duty buses are built in Riverside, California, and cutaway buses and mobility vans are built in Salina, Kansas. It was owned by Thor Industries, but sold to Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV) in August 2013. Allied Specialty Vehicles changed its name to REV Group in November 2015.
- Aerotech, Krystal, and similar lines of cutaway buses
- Amerivan PT: paratransit van conversion
- Axess: 35 or 40 foot low floor full-sized bus
- Escort RE: rear engine shuttle bus
- EZ Rider II: 30, 32 or 35 foot low floor bus
- Transmark RE: 29 or 33 foot standard floor bus
- XHF: Heavy duty shuttle bus, similar in appearance to the Transmark RE
- Alexander Dennis Enviro500 double deckers (US only, under license from Alexander Dennis)
Pace EZ Rider II
- Leighty, Justin (2013-07-31). "Thor buses". Elkhart Truth. Retrieved 2014-07-18.[permanent dead link]
- "Thor Sells Bus Business" (Press release). Thor Industries. July 31, 2013. Archived from the original on 2015-01-09. Retrieved 2014-07-18 – via Insideindianabusiness.
- "Forest River acquires REV Group's shuttle bus business". Retrieved 2020-05-13.
Media related to ElDorado National vehicles at Wikimedia Commons