Goshen Coach is a small to medium bus builder located in Salina, Kansas. The company was founded in 1985 and is owned by Forest River of Elkhart, Indiana . It was owned by Thor Industries of Jackson Center, Ohio, but Allied Specialty Vehicles (now named REV Group) purchased the company from Thor in August 2013.
- Pacer II - Small, narrow body, cutaway bus. Non-CDL, up to 15 passengers. Available on Ford E-350 chassis.
- Impulse - Small to mid-size, wide body, cutaway bus. Up to 28 passengers. Available on Ford E-series or Chevy G-series chassis.
- G-Force - Large, cutaway bus. Up to 33 passengers. Available on Ford F-series chassis.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-09. Retrieved 2014-07-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Forest River acquires REV Group's shuttle bus business". Retrieved 2020-05-13.