Igora Drive (Russian: Игора Драйв) is a motorsport complex in the resort of Igora near Sosnovo in Priozersky District, Leningrad Oblast, Russia. It is located approximately 64 kilometres (40 mi) north of Saint Petersburg.
The complex includes ten professional tracks for oval track racing, drifting, rally-cross and motocross, and karting, as well a center for emergency management. The largest grandstand of the main circuit racing will accommodate five thousand people, and the total capacity of the circuit is fifty thousand people. The circuit itself is 4.086 km (2.54 mi) long and twelve meters wide. It features seventeen metres in elevation changes.
In 2019, the complex signed an agreement with the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters series. The contract runs for three years, with the option of a two-year extension. The first race was to be held from 29 to 31 May 2020 with W Series in support, but both races were cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic in Russia. An agreement was also signed with organisers of the FIA World Rallycross Championship to host the World RX of Russia in 2020. However, it was later removed from the schedule due to contractual issues. Igora Drive hosted the second round of the 2020 Russian Circuit Racing Series on 25 and 26 July. From 2023, the Formula One Russian Grand Prix will be held at this track. For the Formula One race, the circuit will be extended from 4.086 km to 5.18 km at the end of lap, resulting in 18 turns overall, with both of the straights extended.
|Original Circuit: 4.086 km (2019–present)|
|GT4||1:40.105||Mercedes-AMG GT4||2021 Igora Drive RCRS round|
|TCR Touring Car||1:40.235||Kirill Ladygin||LADA Vesta Sport TCR||2020 Igora Drive RCRS round|
|Group CN||1:44.359||Shota Abkhazava||Artline Legends EVO||2021 Igora Drive RCRS round|
- "Автодром "Игора-драйв" будет проводить этап гоночной серии DTM". rsport.ria.ru (in Russian). МИА «Россия сегодня» (Спорт. РИА «Новости»). 3 October 2019. Retrieved 5 October 2019.
- Дмитрий Зимин (3 October 2019). ""Игора Драйв": под Петербургом открыли гоночный комплекс". sport-express.ru (in Russian). «Спорт-Экспресс». Retrieved 5 October 2019.
- "Россия примет этап чемпионата DTM 29-31 мая 2020 года". raf.su (in Russian). Российская автомобильная федерация. 2019. Retrieved 8 October 2019.
- Рустам Валиулин (3 October 2019). "Автодром "Игора драйв" под Петербургом примет этап гоночной серии, но это не "Формула-1"". sportsdaily.ru (in Russian). «Спорт День за Днем». Retrieved 5 October 2019.
- "W Series to race in Russia and Sweden in 2020". wseries.com. W Series. 31 October 2019. Retrieved 31 October 2019.
- Ridge, Hal. "Russia's Igora Drive completes 2020 World Rallycross calendar". Autosport.com.
- Ridge, Hal (4 May 2020). "World RX season to begin in August as new calendar is issued". motorsport.com. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- Smith, Luke (26 June 2021). "Russian Grand Prix set to move to Igora Drive from 2023". motorsport.com.
- "Igora Drive building new track extension for first F1 race in 2023". racefans.net. 22 July 2021.
- "2021 RCRS Igora Drive GT4 Race 1 Report" (PDF). Retrieved 26 July 2021.
- "2020 RCRS Igora Drive Touring Race 1 Report" (PDF). Retrieved 26 July 2021.
- "2021 RCRS Igora Drive CN Race 1 Report" (PDF). Retrieved 26 July 2021.