Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (MBUSA) is the distributor for passenger cars of Daimler AG in the United States located in Sandy Springs, Georgia, USA (Atlanta, Georgia). It is a subsidiary of Daimler AG and today sells cars from the Mercedes-Benz and Smart brands, as well as the .
Mercedes-Benz USA was founded in 1965 to integrate sales in the most important foreign market into the Group. Previously, the distribution was taken over by partners. Today, Mercedes-Benz USA is the second-largest car sales organization of Daimler AG in terms of sales. MBUSA acts as a dealer (for example, in Manhattan), but most dealerships are dealers.
MBUSA employs about 1400 people and has been awarded several times by Fortune as a top employer. In July 2015, MBUSA's headquarters were relocated from Montvale, New Jersey to Sandy Springs, Georgia. The move will move about 1000 employees to the region and create new jobs to the northern suburb of Atlanta.
Mercedes-Benz USA has been the name sponsor of Louisiana Superdome since 2011. In 2015, the company also acquired the naming rights to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home to the NFL franchise Atlanta Falcons, and MLS franchise Atlanta United FC.
- "Businessweek". Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "LinkedIn-Profil". Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "Hoovers". Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "CNN Money". Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "Wall Street Journal". Retrieved 2015-01-10.
- Tim Tucker (2015-08-24). "Falcons officially announce Mercedes-Benz as naming rights". ajc.com. Retrieved 2015-12-17.