Ordos International Circuit (Chinese: 鄂尔多斯国际赛车场), built in 2010, is a motorsport facility located in Kangbashi New Area, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China. It hosted a round of the China Touring Car Championship, Scirocco Cup China and Superleague Formula in 2010. The circuit is 3.751 km (2.331 mi) long with 18 corners.
Ordos was included in the 2011 FIA GT1 World Championship calendar by the FIA on 10 December 2010. Marc VDS Racing's Maxime Martin and Frederic Makowiecki secured their third qualifying race victory of the year. The team then secured its first championship race win in the World GT1 series as Maxime Martin and Frederic Makowiecki held JRM Nissan duo Richard Westbrook and Peter Dumbreck at bay.
The race lap records at the Ordos International Circuit are listed as:
|Grand Prix Circuit: 3.751 km|
|Superleague Formula||1:30.021||Ben Hanley||Panoz DP09||2010 Ordos Superleague Formula round|
|FIA GT1||1:38.231||Maxime Martin||Matech Ford GT1||2011 FIA GT1 Ordos round|
- Ordos Circuit Information in Chinese Scirocco Cup China official website
- Superleague Formula Schedule 2010
- China Touring Car Championship Ordos Circuit information. Archived 2010-06-16 at the Wayback Machine
- The CTCC 5th race: they call him Tengyi Khan now .... FRD Sports
- Olympiacos' Hanley wins at Ordos Autosport.com 3 October 2010
- "China on the 2011 calendar". gt1world.com. SRO Group. 10 December 2010. Archived from the original on 15 December 2010. Retrieved 10 December 2010.
- "Maxime Martin and Frederic Makowiecki win Ordos World GT1 race one for Marc VDS Racing Team – Marc VDS Ford". Autosport.com. 3 September 2011. Retrieved 1 Sep 2012.
- "Marc VDS Ford wins a GT1 championship race for first time at Ordos". Autosport.com. 4 September 2011. Retrieved 1 Sep 2012.
- "FIA GT1 World Championship Ordos 2011". Retrieved 4 April 2021.