Rezvani Automotive Designs
Rezvani Motors is an automotive designer and manufacturer of high-performance sports cars based in Irvine, California. Rezvani Motors was founded by Iranian-American entrepreneur Ferris Rezvani, one of the designers of the Vencer Sarthe who formerly worked with Aston Martin, Ferrari, and DBC. The company's main product is the Rezvani Beast, a self-funded project by Rezvani.
Rezvani Motors was founded in 2014 by Ferris Rezvani. In June of that year, Rezvani Motors introduced the Rezvani Beast based on the Ariel Atom. Rezvani Motors' vehicle production is done in a 50,000-square-foot facility RAD is operating in Santa Ana, California. In May 2015, Rezvani Motors released details and photos of the Rezvani Beast. In June 2015, Rezvani unveiled the production version of the Beast allowing customers to order the car with an 8- to 12-week production process.
Entertainer Chris Brown purchased the first Rezvani Beast in 2015 for $200,000. The car was used in the filming of Brown's single "Liquor." The 500 horsepower street-legal race car has no doors, no roof, and weighs just 1,650 pounds. Entertainer Enrique Iglesias drove the Rezvani Beast Alpha in his music video "El Baño".
Rezvani unveiled its extreme utility vehicle named TANK in November 2017. TANK is designed to be a military-style truck for the road. Some of the key features the TANK offers are as follows, optional ballistic armor bulletproof to B4 and B7 Levels, glass and all opaque armor, firewall, bomb protection, reinforced suspension, Military Runflat Tires, Intercom System and the TANK is powered by a 6.4L V8 Dodge Hemi engine and on-demand 4 wheel drive. The TANK has more advanced options such as a thermal night vision system, bulletproof glass rated at up to Ballistic level 7 (high caliber weapons including armor-piercing rounds), composite armor around the passengers, a rear tack dispenser, electrified door handles, magnetic deadbolts, blinding lights, gas masks, hypothermia kit, hidden radiator, and kevlar wrapped fuel tank. The Rezvani TANK is built in the US in Rezvani's Irvine, CA plant. The Rezvani TANK has an offload suspension system designed by FOX racing suspensions.
In June of 2014, Rezvani Motors introduced the Rezvani Beast based on the Ariel Atom, using the Ariel Atom chassis with a lightweight carbon fiber body. It is American-made using several British built Ariel Atom parts. The car has a six-speed manual transmission with a rear-wheel layout. The windshield is removable and the car weighs approximately 1,650 pounds. The custom production uses custom fit 3D printing and CNC milling technology for an estimated 1,500 labor hours of work. CNC routing is used to make a 3D version of the car. The 3D print is used as a mold for the carbon fiber panels. 3D printers create other parts of the vehicle such as lights and mirrors. The first Beast will be delivered to an owner in Texas.
Rezvani Motors introduced their next model: the Beast X. The Beast X is street legal and weighs in at 1,850 lbs, with 700 horsepower. The car is powered by a 2.4-liter motor with Borg Warner turbochargers, which allows it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds. Only 5 Beast Xs will be produced, with an anticipated price tag of $325,000.
In November 2016, Rezvani unveiled the Beast Alpha as an upcoming version. The Alpha will add Rezvani's newly patented "Sidewinder doors", a hardtop, power windows, power locks, airbags, and full climate control.
Beast Alpha X "Blackbird"
In February 2018, Rezvani unveiled the Beast Alpha X "Blackbird". Inspired by the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, the Alpha X "Blackbird" is their most performance-oriented car, with a reduced body weight of 2,150 lbs., a 700 horsepower 2.5 liter turbocharged engine and a 0-60 mph time of 2.9 seconds.
Rezvani unveiled its extreme utility vehicle named TANK in November 2017. TANK is designed to be a military style truck for the road.
The 2020 Rezvani Tank is a military inspired Extreme Utility Vehicle (XUV). Its offered with an optional 6.4L SRT HEMI V8 producing 500 HP or an optional 1,000 Horsepower 6.2L Supercharged V8 found in the Dodge Demon. Tank uses upgrade FOX suspension. Rezvani tank has been in movies such as Men in Black International and has been owned by notable celebrities such as Jamie Foxx.
Rezvani Tank Military Edition
The Rezvani TANK Military Edition is an Extreme Utility Vehicle sold to the Civilian market. It comes with standard bullet proof ballistics armor protection in the glass and body capable of withstanding bullets from an AK-47. The Tank Military Edition has standard equipments like Bullet proof glass and body armor, Underside explosive protection, Smoke Screen, Military Runflat Tires, Thermal Night Vision System and many more. Notable celebrities who own Rezvani Tank Military Edition include singer Chris Brown and Xzibit
- "American-Built Rezvani Beast Debuts". Automotive Times. May 6, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Joe Mahan (March 25, 2014). "From the ashes of Bulleta Motors, founder Ferris Rezvani teases his next 'Beast' supercar". Digital Trends. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- James Mills (May 18, 2014). "It's beastly right down to the last atom". The Sunday Times. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Erick Ayapana (May 7, 2014). "Rezvani Beast is a Twin-Charged, Ariel Atom-Based Bantamweight". MotorTrend. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Rezvani Beast: Ariel Atom with aero". Topgear. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Lance Branquinho (May 6, 2014). "Ariel Atom becomes a Beast". TopGear Magazine South Africa. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- John Lyon (May 22, 2014). "The New Automaker Rezvani Unleashes Its Beast Supercar". Robb Report. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "2014 Rezvani Beast Images". BoldRide. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Charles Fleming (May 8, 2014). "The Beast: Will automaker build high-end cars in Southern California?". LA Times. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Rezvani unveils Ariel Atom-based Beast supercar". CarBody Design. May 6, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Ciprian Florea (May 6, 2014). "2014 Rezvani Beast". TopSpeed. Retrieved June 11, 2015.
- Brian Leon (June 15, 2015). "Rezvani Unveils Production Spec Beast Supercar". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Tudor Rus (June 16, 2015). "Rezvani Motors Beast Finally Breaks Loose, Has 500 HP Worth of Badness". autoevolution. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Andrew Hard (June 16, 2015). "Keep your doors locked, there's a 500-Horsepower Rezvani Beast on the prowl". Digital Trends. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Alex Lloyd (June 15, 2015). "Rezvani Beast Production Launches As America's Next Supercar". Yahoo Autos. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Sneha Shankar (7 August 2015). "Chris Brown Beats Tyga In Buying 500-Horsepower Rezvani Beast By Shelling Out $35K Extra". International Business Times. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "Chris Brown Outbids Tyga to Snag 500 HP Supercar ... FIRST!". TMZ. 7 August 2015. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias chose the Rezvani Beast Alpha ..." Rezvani Motors. 26 May 2018. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
- "Rezvani switches from sports cars to SUVs with the 500-horsepower Tank". Digital Trends. 2017-10-05. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Rezvani Tank Rolls in with 500 Horsepower | Automobile Magazine". Automobile Magazine. 2017-10-03. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Rezvani Tank is the wildest SUV you've never heard of". Roadshow. 2017-10-04. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Jamie Foxx spotted driving the Rezvani Tank". Motor Authority. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "rezvani's tank SUV is an extreme tactical urban vehicle with 500-HP". designboom | architecture & design magazine. 2017-10-04. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- Vincent Aubé (February 2, 2015). "BEAST RAD: a "beast" American for track". AutoFocus. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Rezvani Motors unleashes the Beast". Fox News. May 6, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Vincent Aubé (February 5, 2015). "'Affordable' $119,000 BEAST supercar to launch sprin". AutoFocus. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Matthew Hayward (May 6, 2014). "Rezvani Beast 500 revealed". Evo. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Rezvani BEAST". CarsGM. May 8, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Stephen Graves (May 9, 2014). "Rezvani Beast is an Atom-charged powerhouse". Stuff. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Nick Kurczewski (May 5, 2014). "You have to pay extra for doors and a windshield in this 500-horsepower supercar!". New York Daily News. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "First Rezvani "Beast" Supercar Enters Production". CarBuzz. May 25, 2014. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Brian Krassenstein (June 16, 2015). "Production Version of Rezvani Beast Supercar Unveiled with Multiple 3D Printed COmponents". 3DPrint. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Alan Gardner (May 6, 2014). "Partially 3D Printed Rezvani Beast Is the Ultimate American Made, Affordable, Sports Car". 3Dprint.com. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- Nick Kurczewski (May 29, 2014). "The Beast is unleashed: Rezvani Motors completes first Beast supercar". New York Daily News. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
- "Meet The Rezvani Beast X: A 700 Horsepower, 1,850 lb. Killer". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Meet the 500-hp Rezvani Beast Alpha and Its Crazy Sliding Doors". Road & Track. 2016-11-17. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "The Rezvani Beast Alpha coupe has the craziest doors you'll see today". Fox News. 2016-11-17. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "Rezvani's Beast Alpha boasts 500 hp and the coolest doors you'll ever see". Digital Trends. 2016-11-18. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- Borroz, Tony. "The Rezvani Beast Alpha X Blackbird Shows Why Modesty Is For The Birds". Automoblog. Retrieved 2019-11-25.
- Limited Edition Swiss Automatic Mechanical Chronograph
- "The $178K Rezvani Tank Is a 500-HP Military-Inspired 'Xtreme Utility Vehicle'". Maxim. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "The 2020 Rezvani Tank Is the World's Most Powerful Production SUV". HYPEBEAST. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "2020 Rezvani Tank X Is A Demon-Engined Wrangler For $349,000". www.msn.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "Rezvani Tank Stars Alongside Chris Hemsworth In Men In Black International". www.carscoops.com. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "Jamie Foxx spotted driving the Rezvani Tank". Motor Authority. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "Rezvani Tank review: apocalypse proof 4x4 driven". Top Gear. 2019-02-01. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- Szymkowski, Sean. "Rezvani Tank X: An over-the-top SUV with a Dodge Demon heart". Roadshow. Retrieved 2020-02-16.
- "This Monster Rezvani Tank "Military Edition" Cost $350k,And It Occupies The Garages Of Chris Brown And Xzibit". AutoJosh. 2020-02-16.
- Berkey, Ramon (2018-07-05). "Chris Brown Buys $350,000 Bulletproof SUV". Southside Jams. Retrieved 2020-02-16.