Toine Hezemans (born 15 April 1943 in Eindhoven) is a Dutch former touring and prototype racing car driver in 1960s and 1970s. After retiring from racing, Hezemans spent some time as a manager of Phoenix Carsport team. One of the drivers was his son Mike Hezemans.
Hezemans won the European Touring Car Championship in 1970 with Alfa Romeo GTAm and in 1973 with BMW 3.0 CSL and 1975 Euro GT class with Porsche 934. In the 1970s Hezemans drove also Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 prototype racers, winning the 1971 Targa Florio with Nino Vaccarella in an Alfa Romeo 33/3.
- Winner of the European Touring Car Championship 1970 and 1973
- Winner of the Targa Florio 1971
- Winner of the Spa 24 Hours 1973
- Winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the TS category 1973 and GTS category in 1975
- Winner of the 1976
- Winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona 1978
- Winner of the 6 Hours of Watkins Glen 1978
Le Mans results
|1970||Autodelta SpA||Masten Gregory||Alfa Romeo T33/3||P 3.0||5||DNF||DNF|
|1973||BMW Motorsport||Dieter Quester||BMW 3.0 CSL||TS 5.0||307||11||1|
|1975||Gelo Racing Team||Gijs van Lennep||Porsche 911 Carrera RSR||GTS||316||5||1|
|1976||Gelo Racing Team||Tim Schenken||Porsche 934||Gp.4 GT||277||16||2|
|1977||Gelo Racing Team||Tim Schenken||Porsche 935||Gr. 5||269||DNF||DNF|
|1978||Weisberg Gelo Team||John Fitzpatrick||Porsche 935/77||Gr.5 +2.0||19||DNF||DNF|