Total Quality Logistics
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is the second-largest freight brokerage firm in the nation. TQL provides domestic and international freight transportation and logistics services. It was founded in 1997 by Ken Oaks in Cincinnati, Ohio, and is headquartered in Union Township, Ohio. As of 2018, TQL was the largest private company in greater Cincinnati according to the Cincinnati Business Courier.
TQL is a third-party logistics provider (3PL) with full truckload (TL), less-than-truckload (LTL), intermodal and other specialized logistic services.
TQL has 57 offices in 26 states with more than 5,500 employees.
- "Top 50 Companies: Total Quality Logistics". Transport Topics. American Trucking Associations. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- Demeropolis, Tom (April 27, 2015). "Rapidly growing TQL plans yet another Ohio office". Cincinnati Business Courier. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Tweh, Bowdeya (May 6, 2015). "TQL picks Tampa for carrier services office". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- Levington, Chelsey (April 19, 2015). "Total Quality Logistics expands nationwide in search for talent". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved August 28, 2015.
- Caproni, Erin. "TQL moves into a new state with its latest office". Cincinnati Business Courier. American City Business Journals. Archived from the original on 14 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "Top Freight Brokerage Firms". Transport Topics. American Trucking Associations. Archived from the original on 14 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.