Anritsu Corporation (アンリツ株式会社, Anritsu Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese multinational corporation in the telecommunications electronics equipment market. A global pioneer for producing the world's first wireless telephone network, Anritsu's revenue numbers near US$782 million.
In Japan, Anritsu's first predecessor, Sekisan-sha, was founded in 1895. followed, producing wireless transmitters and the world's first wireless telephone service and Japan's first automatic public telephone.
Anritsu Corporation was formed with the merger of two companies, the Annaka Corporation and in Japan in 1931. In 1990, Anritsu acquired Wiltron Company in the United States for $180 million.
Currently, the Anritsu Group is composed of Anritsu Corporation, Anritsu Engineering, Anritsu Infivis, Anritsu Devices, and Anritsu Networks. Anritsu Corporation's American subsidiary, Anritsu Company, is a supplier of the United States Department of Defense.
- "Anritsu Worldwide". Anritsu. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
- "Corporate Profile". Anritsu. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved November 22, 2018.
- "About the company". Financial Times. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Transactions. U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration. 1992. p. 56.
- Microwave Journal. Horizon House-Microwave. 2008. p. 156.
- Grant, Tina (February 1, 2005). International Directory of Company Histories. St. James Press. p. 29. ISBN 978-1-55862-543-3.
- Asia Electronics Industry: AEI. Dempa Publications. 2007. pp. 30–35.