CR-8000 is a PCB design suite launched by Japanese EDA vendor Zuken in 2011. Developed to serve the needs of multi-board level design CR-8000 is a next generation replacement for CR-5000 that was originally focused on single-board design. CR-8000 makes use of new technology including the integration of a tablet as an input device and the use of native 3D layout and actual 64-bit architecture. The CR-8000 family features four modules – System Planner; Design Gateway; Design Force; and DFM Center. These modules cover initial system planning, detailed schematic and pcb design; and optimized manufacturing output.
- System Planner: A system-level design environment for upfront planning and partitioning of electronics systems.
- Design Gateway: Platform for logical circuit design and verification of single and multi-board system-level electronic designs.
- Design Force: A complete system on package and board design and analysis solution.
- DFM Center: A manufacturing preparation and output solution supporting panelization and common output formats
- Zuken launches new PCB design suite for concept-to-manufacturing, multi-board system design
- "CR-8000: True Innovation After Fifteen Years (Or More) | Gabe on EDA Archived 2013-02-02 at the Wayback Machine
- "Building a Better Software Design Platform | Product Design and Development". Archived from the original on 2011-12-04. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
- Board design package upgraded
- "System-level PCB design environment for board design and analysis - Electronics Eetimes". Archived from the original on 2013-11-04. Retrieved 2012-08-27.