Dai Nippon Printing
Dai Nippon Printing (大日本印刷, Dai Nippon Insatsu), established in 1876, is a Japanese printing company. The company operates its printing in three areas; Information Communications, Lifestyle and Industrial Supplies, and Electronics.
It is involved in a wide variety of printing processes, ranging from magazines through to shadow masks for the production of displays, as well as out-coupling enhancement structures for LCD displays and scattering for display backlights. The company has more than 35,000 employees.
DNP Imagingcomm America Corporation (DNP IAM) offers a comprehensive range of printer and media solutions for retailers, event photographers, and photo booth operators in the North American, Canadian, and Latin American markets.
- Vertical, Inc., an American publisher joint-venture with Kodansha publishing English-translated Japanese literature, most prominently known for the works of Koji Suzuki
- Toppan Printing Co., main competitor
- "Dai Nippon Printing on the Forbes Global 2000 List". forbes.com. Retrieved 10 July 2014.
- "DAI NIPPON PRINTING CO LTD (7912:Tokyo): Company Description - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- English page
- Japanese page
- "Company history books (Shashi)". Shashi Interest Group. April 2016. Wiki collection of bibliographic works on Dai Nippon Printing