TUGZip is a freeware file archiver for Microsoft Windows. It handles a great variety of archive formats, including some of the commonly used ones like zip, rar, gzip, bzip2, sqx and 7z. It can also view disk image files like BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG. TugZip repairs corrupted ZIP archives and can encrypt files with 6 different algorithms.
Since the release of TUGZip 188.8.131.52, development has been suspended due to lack of time from Kindahl's side.
TUGZip supports the following file formats:
- Disc images
- BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO, NRG
- File archives
- 7z (7-zip), A, ACE (Extraction only; compression and other features can be added via Ace32.exe), ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, , JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR (Extraction only; compression can be added via rar.exe), RPM, SQX, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, YZ1, ZIP, ZOO 
- List of file archivers
- Comparison of file archivers
- InfraRecorder - An open source software from the same author
- Zip it Up with TugZip Sofotex
- Paul Rowlingson (7 Apr 2008), TUGZip 3.5. Feature-rich old-school archiving utility, v3.co.uk
- Samer Kurdi (December 18, 2006), TugZip, Freewaregenius (review)
- Christian Kindahl (2 April 2008), Sad News tugzip.com News Section
- Alex Muradin (1 December 2005) Compression's The Game, TUGZip's The Name, Softpedia review