In 2018 Redcar Bears were awarded the 2017 Championship Track of the Year  by the Speedway Control Board an award voted for throughout the season based on referee's match reports. For the 2019 season, Jitendra Duffill will become co-promoter replacing the outgoing Kevin Keay with Jade Mudgway continuing as the team manager but also taking on a new co-promoter role for the first time at Redcar. Former World Speedway Champion and Redcar Bear Gary Havelock also re-joins the club as rider coach. Traditionally a Thursday night race track, Redcar will now race on Friday nights (alternative Sunday) from the start of the 2019 season due to the SGB Premiership securing fixed race-nights of Monday and Thursday. The Bears will also be known as the Redcar Agilia Bears after London based company Agilia Infrastructure Partners Limited were revealed as the club's new main sponsor. On 29 July 2019 Redcar Bears' rider Charles Wright became the 2019 British Speedway Champion after winning the final at the National Speedway Stadium in Manchester. On 1 September 2019 Bears' Erik Riss won his first Championship Riders title at Sheffield after qualifying for the semi-final on 12 points. He won the semi-final and then went on to win the final.The Bears reached their first major final since 2007 when they defeated Eastbourne Eagles over two legs 92-88 to play local rivals Newcastle Diamonds in the Championship Knock-Out Cup final. On 11 October the Bears won the first leg of the final 51-39. They clinched their first Knock-Out Cup win when the re-staged second leg was held at Newcastle on 27 October, with the Bears losing 47-43 on the night, but winning on aggregate 94 points to 86. In December 2019 the Bears declared their starting seven for 2020 retaining 5 of the previous years team with the addition of two new reserves Joe Lawlor and Jordan Jenkins. The 2020 season was cancelled due to the Coronavirus.
- 2020 - Cancelled due to Coronavirus pandemic;
- 2019 - Championship - 3rd;
- 2018 - Championship - 10th;
- 2017 - Championship - 5th;
- 2016 - Premier League - 13th;
- 2015 - Premier league - 13th;
- 2014 - Premier league - 10th;
- 2013 - Premier league - 6th;
- 2012 - Premier league - 9th;
- 2011 - Premier league - 10th;
- 2010 - Premier league - 14th;
- 2009 - Premier league - 5th;
- 2008 - Premier league - 7th;
- 2007 - Premier league - 9th;
- 2006 - Premier league - 6th;
- Erik Riss (2019 Championship Riders Champion)
- Jordan Stewart
- Charles Wright (2019 British Speedway Champion)
- Nathan Greaves
- Ben Barker replaced 4/6/19 by Ulrich Ostergaard 
- Ulrich Ostergaard replaced by Erik Riss 3/7/19
- replaced by Kasper Andersen 3/7/19
- replaced by Tom Woolley 3/7/19
3 July 2019 changes
- Theo Pijper  - Replaced 31 May 2018 by Thomas Jørgensen 
- Matěj Kůs  - Replaced 3 June 2018 by Dimitri Bergé
- Nathan Greaves - On a 28-day contract replacing Tobias Busch 3 June 2018 – 5 July 2018 
- Tobias Busch - Replaced 9 August 2018 by Nike Lunna 
Jade Mudgway deputised for Team Manager Jitendra Duffill.
Replaced Tobias Busch on a 28-day loan period.
Replaced by Danny Ayres 17 May 2017.
- Ulrich Ostergaard
- Matěj Kůs
- Carl Wilkinson - No.3 was previously Gary Havelock but Wilkinson signed due to Havelock's injury.
- Justin Sedgmen
- Aaron Summers
- Max Dilger
- - Replaced Robert Branford.
Notable Redcar riders
- Neal, Martin (29 October 2007). "Shield-winning Redcar Bears now go for double". Gazettelive.co.uk.
- "Bears win an award!". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "New Promoter for Bears". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Duffill steps up". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Mudgway and Terry the Track return". Redcar-speedway.com.
- [dead link]
- "BEARS MOVE TO FRIDAYS - British Speedway Official Website". Speedwaygb.co.uk.
- "Agilia Infrastructure Partners Ltd the Bears main backers in 2019!". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Bears release Barker". Redcar-speedway.com.
- McGhie, Keith (4 June 2019). "Redcar Bears bring in Danish star to replace former skipper". Gazettelive.
- "Bears make team change". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Team news update". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Bears release Kus". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Bears bring in two". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Bears swoop for Lunna". Redcar-speedway.com.
- "Duffill steps down as team boss for now". Redcar-speedway.com.