The 1993 Australian Drivers' Championship was a motor racing competition open to drivers of racing cars complying with CAMS Formula Brabham regulations. The championship winner was awarded the 1993 CAMS Gold Star.
The title was contested over a six-round series:
- Round 1, Symmons Plains, Tasmania, 14 March 1993
- Round 2, Symmons Plains, Tasmania, 14 March 1993
- Round 3, Lakeside, Queensland, 18 April 1993
- Round 4, Lakeside, Queensland, 18 April 1993
- Round 5, Eastern Creek, New South Wales, 6 June 1993
- Round 6, Eastern Creek, New South Wales, 6 June 1993
Championship points were awarded to the first ten finishers in each round on a 20–15–12–10–8–6–4–3–2–1 basis. All six performances were included when calculating a driver's final points total.
|Position||Driver||No.||Car||Entrant||Rd 1||Rd 2||Rd 3||Rd 4||Rd 5||Rd 6||Total|
|1||Mark Skaife||1||Lola T91/50 Holden||Winfield Racing||15||20||15||20||20||20||110|
|2||Mark Larkham||2||Reynard 91D Holden||Mitre 10 Racing||20||12||20||-||15||15||82|
|3||Paul Stokell||9||Reynard 90D Holden||Birrana Racing||12||15||12||-||-||12||51|
|4||Alan Galloway||3||Reynard 90D Holden||Alan Galloway||10||8||8||15||2||-||43|
|5||Albert Callegher||99||Ralt RT21 Holden||Australian Racing Enterprises||6||10||6||12||-||4||38|
|6||Chris Hocking||74||Reynard 90D Holden||GL Knight & Associates||8||-||-||-||10||6||24|
|7||John Hermann||8||Herco-Ralt Holden
Ralt RT20 Holden
|8||Mark Poole||5||Shrike NB89H Holden||-||-||-||-||12||10||22|
|Rick Fabri||14||Hocking 911 Holden||GL Knight & Associates||3||6||4||8||-||1||22|
|10||David Hardman||4 & 7||Reynard 90D Holden||David Hardman||-||-||10||-||6||-||16|
|Kevin Weeks||70||Reynard 91D Holden||Kevin Weeks||-||-||-||-||8||8||16|
|12||Brian Sampson||78||Cheetah Mk9 Holden||-||-||-||-||3||3||6|
|13||Mark McLaughlin||11||Ralt RT21 Holden||-||-||-||-||4||-||4|
|13||Paul Collins||88||Liston BF3 Holden||Paul Collins||-||4||-||-||-||-||4|
- "CAMS Online Manual of Motor Sport". CAMS.
- "Formula Holden official website". Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 10 February 2008.
- Normoyle, Steve (1993). "Australian Motor Racing Year 1993/94". Australian Motor Racing Yearbook. Chevron Publishing Group. 23: 166–170. ISSN 0158-4138.
- Normoyle, Steve (18 April 1993). Shell Australian Touring Car Championship Official Programme Round 4 Lakeside April 18, 1993. Chevron Publishing Group.
- CAMS Manual of Motor Sport, 1993
- Official Programme, Mallala, 4 July 1993