The 2021 Bathurst 1000 (known as the 2021 Repco Bathurst 1000 for commercial reasons) was a motor racing event for Supercars held on the week of 30 November to 5 December 2021. It was held at the Mount Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia and featured a single 1000 kilometre race. The event was the final round of the 2021 Supercars Championship and the first time Repco was the naming rights sponsor.
The event was the 64th running of the Bathurst 1000, which was first held at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit in 1960 as a 500-mile race for Australian-made standard production sedans, and marks the 61st time that the race was held at Mount Panorama. It was the 25th running of the Australian 1000 race, which was first held after the organisational split between the Australian Racing Drivers Club and V8 Supercars Australia that saw two "Bathurst 1000" races contested in both 1997 and 1998.
It was the first time in its history that the event took place during December, as well as it becoming a week long round.
Twenty-five cars entered the event - 17 Holden Commodores and eight Ford Mustangs. In addition to the 24 regular entries, a single wildcard entry was entered from Triple Eight Race Engineering, for Russell Ingall and Broc Feeney (who were, respectively, the oldest and youngest drivers on the grid). Zak Best was the only driver to make his debut in the race for Tickford Racing.
Entries with a grey background are wildcard entries which do not compete in the full championship season.
|Practice 1||Thursday||6||Cameron Waters||Tickford Racing||Ford Mustang GT||02:05.0233||Fine|||
|Practice 2||25||Lee Holdsworth||Walkinshaw Andretti United||Holden Commodore ZB||02:05.2258||Fine|||
|Practice 3||Friday||6||Cameron Waters||Tickford Racing||Ford Mustang GT||02:04.7385||Fine|||
|Practice 4||25||Chaz Mostert||Walkinshaw Andretti United||Holden Commodore ZB||02:04.2084||Fine|||
|Practice 5||Saturday||25||Lee Holdsworth||Walkinshaw Andretti United||Holden Commodore ZB||02:05.6421||Fine|||
|Practice 6||25||Chaz Mostert||Walkinshaw Andretti United||Holden Commodore ZB||02:04.1877||Fine|||
|Warm Up||Sunday||39||Broc Feeney||Triple Eight Race Engineering||Holden Commodore ZB||02:04.9021||Fine|||
Top Ten Shootout
|1||25||Chaz Mostert||Walkinshaw Andretti United||Holden Commodore ZB||2:03.3736||1|
|2||11||Anton de Pasquale||Dick Johnson Racing||Ford Mustang GT||2:03.6634||+0.2898s||2|
|3||6||Cameron Waters||Tickford Racing||Ford Mustang GT||2:03.6864||+0.3128s||3|
|4||3||Tim Slade||Blanchard Racing Team||Ford Mustang GT||2:04.0507||+0.6772s||4|
|5||888||Shane van Gisbergen||Triple Eight Race Engineering||Holden Commodore ZB||2:04.3648||+0.9912s||5|
|6||17||Will Davison||Dick Johnson Racing||Ford Mustang GT||2:04.7787||+1.4051s||6|
|7||8||Nick Percat||Brad Jones Racing||Holden Commodore ZB||2:04.8988||+1.5252s||7|
|8||5||Jack Le Brocq||Tickford Racing||Ford Mustang GT||2:04.5331||+1.9577s||8|
|DSQ[a]||9||Will Brown||Erebus Motorsport||Holden Commodore ZB||2:03.9921||+ . s||9|
|DSQ[b]||99||Brodie Kostecki||Erebus Motorsport||Holden Commodore ZB||2:03.7733||+ . s||10|
- Will Brown was to start 5th on the grid but was stripped of the position due to the doors being underweight
- Brodie Kostecki was to start 4th on the grid but was stripped of the position due to the doors being underweight
- Supercars.com (15 September 2021). "Six-day Repco Bathurst 1000 to round out 2021 season". Supercars Chapionship. Archived from the original on 10 November 2021. Retrieved 10 November 2021.
- Chapman, Simon (10 November 2021). "Bathurst 1000 grid all but set for 2021". Speedcafe. Archived from the original on 10 November 2021. Retrieved 10 November 2021.
- "Proud moment for me to represent the 888 this weekend". Instagram. 30 November 2021. Archived from the original on 24 December 2021.
- "Practice 1 (All Drivers)". Archived from the original on 2 December 2021. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Practice 2 (Additional Drivers)". Archived from the original on 2 December 2021. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Practice 3 (All Drivers)". Archived from the original on 3 December 2021. Retrieved 3 December 2021.
- "Practice 4 (All Drivers)". Archived from the original on 3 December 2021. Retrieved 3 December 2021.
- "Practice 5 (Additional Drivers)". Archived from the original on 4 December 2021. Retrieved 4 December 2021.
- "Practice 6 (All Drivers)". Archived from the original on 4 December 2021. Retrieved 4 December 2021.
- "Warm up". Archived from the original on 4 December 2021. Retrieved 4 December 2021.
- "Heimgartner's 'heartbreaking' end to time at KGR". Speedcafe. 6 December 2021. Archived from the original on 7 December 2021. Retrieved 6 December 2021.
2021 Sydney SuperNight 3
|2021 Supercars Championship||Next race:|
2022 Newcastle 500
2020 Bathurst 1000
|Bathurst 1000||Next year:|
2022 Bathurst 1000