Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC) is a 70 hectare showground and multi-building venue for exhibitions, conferences, and events located in the suburb of Lyneham (though commonly listed in the adjacent Mitchell) in Canberra, Australia.
There are a number of events held regularly at EPIC but in 2020, and into 2021 many were postponed, cancelled or changed in format as a result of crowd and travel restrictions imposed during the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia.
- Summernats, an annual four-day car festival, at the beginning of January.
- Cancon, an annual games convention, over the Australia Day long weekend.
- The Royal Canberra Show, in late February.
- The National Folk Festival (Australia), over the Easter long weekend.
- The Capital Region Farmers Market, weekly.
- The Lifeline Bookfair, a biannual fundraising book fair
- The Canberra leg of Groovin' the Moo, an annual music festival held in regional centres (since 2019)
- The Handmade Canberra Market, held four times per year.
- "Exhibition Park Corporation Act 1976 (repealed) A1976-1 Republication No 13, Effective: 1 January 2015" (PDF). www.legislation.act.gov.au. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- Jeffery, Stephen (23 January 2016). "Tabletop game devotees roll up for CANCON". The Canberra Times. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- Lawson, Kirsten (23 October 2014). "ACT government disbands Exhibition Park corporation". The Canberra Times. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "Exhibition Park In Canberra - EPIC – Canberra Convention Bureau". www.canberraconvention.com.au. Retrieved 11 February 2021.
- "EPIC – Exhibition Park in Canberra". EPIC. Retrieved 11 February 2021.