Blanchard Racing Team (formerly known as Tim Blanchard Racing) is an Australian motor racing team, currently competing in the Supercars Championship. It fields a Tickford Racing built Ford Mustang, driven by Tim Slade.
Tim Blanchard Racing was formed at the end of the 2016 season when Tim Blanchard purchased a Racing Entitlements Contract (REC) from Super Black Racing with the aim of continuing in the Supercars Championship, after the Britek Motorsport REC that had underpinned Blanchard's entry was taken by owner Jason Bright to Prodrive Racing Australia. Brad Jones Racing maintained the running of the entry. In 2018, the team upgraded to the Holden ZB Commodore.
Stand Alone Team
From 2021, After four seasons running as a satellite team of Brad Jones Racing, the team was renamed to Blanchard Racing Team and switched to a ex-23Red Racing Tickford-built Ford Mustang. Macauley Jones was replaced by Tim Slade.
Supercars Championship history
The following is a list of drivers who have driven for the team in the Supercars championship, in order of their first appearance. Drivers who only drove for the team on a part-time basis are listed in italics.
- Tim Blanchard (2017–18, 2020–present)
- Todd Hazelwood (2017, 2023)
- Dale Wood (2018)
- Macauley Jones (2019–20)
- Dean Canto (2019)
- Tim Slade (2021–2022)
Car No. 3 results
Bathurst 1000 results
|2017||21||Holden Commodore VF|| Tim Blanchard
|2018||21||Holden Commodore ZB|| Tim Blanchard
|2019||21||Holden Commodore ZB|| Macauley Jones
|2020||3||Holden Commodore ZB|| Macauley Jones
|2021||3||Ford Mustang GT|| Tim Slade
|2022||3||Ford Mustang GT|| Tim Slade
- "Jason Bright Prodrive deal confirmed". Speedcafe. 5 December 2016.
- "Blanchard to reassess driving future in 2017". Speedcafe. 2 December 2016.
- "Blanchards purchase Super Black REC". Speedcafe. 2 December 2016.
- "Macauley Jones graduates to Supercars for 2019". Speedcafe. 6 December 2018.
- "CoolDrive Racing Launches New Supercars Team for 2021". Supercars. 14 December 2020.