M.G. Car Clubs National Meeting Fri 7th to Tue 11th April 2023
Based in Adelaide, centred on Glenelg.
Registration is now open and all details are available on the website here.
Competition events will be held on Australia’s latest purpose built race circuit: The Bend at Tailem Bend.
The Program is already filling out with great events:
Friday April 7
- Registration and scrutineering – Seacliff
- Noggin’n’Natter (including Rocker Cover Racing) – Findon
Saturday April 8
- Concours–Wigley Reserve in beautiful Glenelg.
- Theme party – Stamford Grand, Glenelg.
Sunday April 9
- Motorkhana – The Bend Motorsport Park, Tailem Bend.
- Kimber Run – Southern Adelaide Hills Wine Region with lunch at the Hahndorf Oval in the heart of one of SA’s most loved tourist precincts.
Monday April 10
- Super Sprint – The Bend Motorsport Park, Tailem Bend.
- Observation run & Social Run – Northern Adelaide Hills Wine Region
- Presentation dinner – Festival Function Centre, Findon
Tuesday April 11
- Farewell breakfast – return to the Stamford Grand at Glenelg.
- Delegates’ conference – Glenelg North Community Centre.
You should book your accommodation now either through your local M.G. Car Club or directly: you can find local accommodation here: http://www.glenelgsa.com.au/
Pre-war M.G. Register Biennial Rally
M.G. Car Club Canberra and the Pre-War M.G. Register of Australia extend a warm invitation to the owners and custodians of Pre-war, T-series, and Y-type M.G. cars to a socially oriented event to be held in Canberra from Friday 29th September 2023 to Monday 2nd October 2023.
The event aims to bring together the biennial Pre-war M.G. Register Rally and the M.G.C.C. Canberra M.G. TYme celebration.
Full details available on the website here.