F type 1316
Magna / / 359 views
Information / History
F1316 is one of two rolling chassis imported by Lanes Motors in 1931 and delivered to Charles Aspinall in Melbourne for bodying as a four seater fabric bodied sports car. The car carries trade mark Aspinall windscreen and hood bows sourced from American body parts of the 1930’s. The sister car F1317 was bodied as a race car first registered in 1931.
This car won Best in Class Pre-War at the 2013 Motorclassica.