Midgets / Posted 2 years ago / 157 views
Current owner; Unknown
MMM No.; 1839
The car was imported to Australia by Lanes in 1934 in chassis form and was fitted with a two seater body by C.F.S. Aspinall. It was delivered to Britannia Motors and first registered in September 1934.
The car was totally dismantled in the 1960s and Albert Johnson completed a full restoration in 1996 including the fitting of a supercharger.
Albert ran the car in Rallys, National Meetings and Club Events and he commented, “It will wear the driver out”.