Midgets / Posted 12 months ago / 50 views
The car was owned by Ed Graham from 1958 to 1968 and Ed has brought it to Beechworth on behalf of the current owner. It was fitted with a Ford E93 8HP motor and three speed gearbox when the original disintegrated. An original P-Type gearbox was subsequently fitted. The bodywork was restored by the previous owner and he uses the car extensively including long interstate runs.