T Type / Posted 2 years ago / 187 views
Current owner: Col Schiller, Queensland.
Early history not recorded but in 1946 the car appeared as a monoposto race car and achieved considerable success in the hands of Alf Najar. Winning the N.S.W. Grand Prix in 1947, 2nd in the 1948 Australian Grand Prix, etc.
The car changed hands frequently and also changed appearances being rebodied circa 1957 and later by other owners.