SVW / Posted 12 months ago / 50 views
Information / History:
Purchased 0n 14/09/1937 from Sycamore Motors Stamford by a Mr De Braine a surgeon at Stamford Hospital. Restoration begun by Roger Miles and completed by Gary Perry. Car purchased late October 2010 by Aubrey Paverd and after much obfuscation by various authorities and shipping delays finally arrived in Melbourne 11thApril 2011.
Body rebuild by Chisbon Restorations. Engine rebuild by T & L Engineering Work done from 1997 – 2003