Topy Industries (トピー工業株式会社, Topī Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese company specializing in steel, particularly automobile and industrial components. Its main products are steel products; wheels for passenger cars, buses, trucks and construction machinery; and undercarriage components for construction equipment.
The company has production sites in Japan, US, China, Mexico and Thailand and is an OEM wheel supplier to a number of car manufacturers such as Honda, Nissan, Ford, General Motors, Subaru, Kia and Chrysler. In the past Topy Industries was part of the Fuyo Group keiretsu.
- "Corporate Data". Topy Industries. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Corporate Information
- Karan, Pradyumna P. (January 13, 2015). Japan in the Bluegrass. University Press of Kentucky. p. 32. ISBN 978-0-8131-5933-1.
- "Japanese firm Topy Industries to pick up 26% stake in Wheels India subsidiary". The Economic Times. The Times Group. June 18, 2017. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Factory Directory in Thailand 2018. Comm Bangkok Co., Ltd. October 25, 2017. p. 265. ISBN 978-616-7434-65-0.
- "TOPY America to make $37 million investment in Frankfort plant". The State Journal. Boone Newspapers. December 7, 2017. Retrieved March 23, 2018.
- Colpan, Asli M.; Hikino, Takashi; Lincoln, James R. (August 5, 2010). The Oxford Handbook of Business Groups. Oxford University Press. p. 139. ISBN 978-0-19-955286-3.
- Official global website (in English)