Super Black Racing was a New Zealand motor racing team that competed in the Australian Supercars Championship between 2014 and 2016.
Super Black Racing started the 2015 series with Heimgartner driving a customer Prodrive Racing Australia Falcon FG with a Racing Entitlement Contract (REC) leased from DJR Team Penske. A few rounds into the 2015 V8 Supercars season, Super Black Racing upgraded to a Ford FG X Falcon. After driving in the last two rounds of 2015, Chris Pither drove the car in 2016. With DJR Team Penske taking back its REC, Super Black purchased one from Walkinshaw Racing.
V8 Supercar drivers
The following is a list of drivers who have driven for the team in V8 Supercars, in order of their first appearance. Drivers who only drove for the team on a part-time basis are listed in italics.
Complete Bathurst 1000 results
|2014||111||Ford Falcon FG|| Andre Heimgartner
|2015||111||Ford Falcon FG X|| Andre Heimgartner
|2016||111||Ford Falcon FG X|| Chris Pither
- "Push for Kiwi team on grid". New Zealand Herald. 27 April 2014.
- "Eyes on NZ as Bathurst deadline looms". Speedcafe. 29 June 2014.
- "Super Black confirms Bathurst wildcard". Speedcafe. 30 June 2014.
- Bathurst 1000 race results motorsport.com
- "Three wildcards confirmed for Bathurst 1000". Speedcafe. 16 July 2014.
- "Super Black confirms Bathurst line-up". Speedcafe. 2 August 2014.
- "DJR restructures for single-car Penske assault". Speedcafe. 18 December 2014.
- "Walkinshaw/Schwerkolt confirm split". Motorsport.com. 21 November 2015.
- "Blanchards purchase Super Black REC". Speedcafe. 2 December 2016.