The Marr Auto Car was an automobile built in Elgin, Illinois by the Marr Auto Car Company from 1903-1904. The Marr was a two-seat runabout with a single-cylinder 1.7L engine that was mounted under the seat. The engine is one of the first known to have featured an overhead camshaft (OHC). The vehicle had the first tilt steering wheel, changeable speed gears on a planetary transmission and a revolutionary new carburetor. Unfortunately the plant burnt to the ground in August 1904 with 14 cars inside. Only one Marr Auto Car exists today.
- Georgano, G.N. (1968). The Complete Encyclopedia of Motorcars, 1885 to Present.