The 2019 Perth SuperNight (known for sponsorship purposes as the Pirtek Perth SuperNight) was a motor racing event for the Supercars Championship, held on 2-4 May 2019. The event was held at Barbagallo Raceway in Wanneroo, Western Australia and consisted of one race of 120 kilometres (50 laps) and one race of 200 kilometres (83 laps) in length. It was the fifth event of fifteen in the 2019 Supercars Championship and hosted Races 11 and 12 of the season.
The event was the fifth event of fifteen in the 2019 Supercars Championship. DJR Team Penske's Scott McLaughlin held the championship lead entering the event over teammate Fabian Coulthard and Tickford Racing's Chaz Mostert.
Following the 2018 Sydney SuperNight 300, the SuperNight format was moved to this event with the event reformatted to consist of one race of 120 kilometres held on Friday night and one race of 200 kilometres held on Saturday night. It marked the first time a night race had been held at the circuit.
The event was open to wildcard entries which saw the grid expand to twenty-five cars. Brad Jones Racing entered an extra Holden Commodore ZB for former-full timer Tim Blanchard, marking his return to the category after retiring at the end of 2018.
Following a review by the category into parity between models, the Ford Mustang GT underwent changes to its aerodynamics package. An all new rear-wing endplate design was constructed with the rear-wing gurney flap and undertray also modified with existing parts to fit the new regulations. The changes were completed by the Ford teams in time for the event.
- "2019 PIRTEK Perth SuperNight Schedule & Results". supercars.com. Supercars.
- "PIRTEK Perth SuperNight Results - Race 11". supercars.com. Supercars.
- "PIRTEK Perth SuperNight Results - Race 12". supercars.com. Supercars.
- Bartholomaeus, Stefan (11 October 2018). "SuperNight format moves to Perth in 2019". supercars.com. Supercars.
- Howard, Tom (17 April 2019). "Blanchard set for Supercars return in Perth wildcard". speedcafe.com. Speedcafe.
- Howard, Tom (23 April 2019). "Mustang aero changes confirmed". speedcafe.com. Speedcafe.
- Howard, Tom (26 April 2019). "Mustangs to run all-new rear wing endplates". speedcafe.com. Speedcafe.
2019 Phillip Island SuperSprint
|2019 Supercars Championship||Next race:|
2019 Winton SuperSprint
2018 Perth SuperSprint
|Perth SuperNight||Next year:|
2022 Perth SuperNight