Magnette / / 598 views
Current owner: John Crighton, W.A.
Information: Built in 1935 as a black pillarless saloon for the home market.
History: An original Extract from Registration Particulars exists showing the date of registration was 7/10/1935, the number was ADG 409 and has continuous license stamps up to 1963.
The car was purchased on 9/9/2010 by Lou Symes in W.A., from Patrick Boghossi in Buckinghamshire UK. The car was already partly built in the style of a K3 with bodywork by Steve Gilbert. L.S. imported the car and the build was then completed to a very high standard by John Hunting in W.A.
Sold to J.C. after L.S. passed away.